A valid Credit Card is required to confirm all reservations.
Your reservation is being held by the credit card provided at the time of booking. Reservations that are not Nonrefundable reservations may be canceled by 4:00 PM local hotel time at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night(s) cancel penalty charge
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
There are additional potential additional fees for early check-in or late checkouts.
Check-In Requires a valid credit card with chip or debit card with a chip is required during check-in.
Your Card at check-in will be authorized for the entire amount of your entire stay plus an extra $100 per night which includes the following: Room. Taxes, Incidentals). We estimate incidentals at $100 per night
It may take 72 hours or longer after check out for your bank to release the credit hold on your account. The hotel is not responsible for overdraft charges incurred due to the hold.
We do not accept cash.
There is a $15.00 per night parking charge + 10% city parking tax. Parking is self-park.
We are a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property. There will be a $500 minimum cleaning charged assessed if it is determined that there was smoking in the guest room during your reservation period.
Due to our limited storage we can only allow up to 3 packages are held complimentary; a charge of $5 will occur for each package after
- Guests are responsible for shipping costs if the package needs to be returned or forwarded
- Registered guest name is required on all packages
- Guest must retrieve all packages that were delivered upon arrival
- The hotel is not responsible for refusing packages for guests
- The hotel is not responsible for sending packages back to shipper or vendor
- The hotel is not responsible for unclaimed packages for more than 30 days from the date it was received
- Packages must be retrieved by the persons whose name is on the label
The Farmers Daughter Hotel understands that your pet is an extension of your family. We allow dogs up to one 50#’s in our guest rooms. We are sorry to say we do not allow Monkeys, Snakes, Cats, Birds, or other small animals. Please beware that your dog must be kept on a leash the entire time they are on the property. You are free to leave your pet in your room but we will ask you to sign a waiver/release at check-in case your pet decides to go all Rock and Roll on the room. Housekeeping will not service your room while your pet is in the room.